This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friends make me feel so insecure what should i do?
02-19-2014, 12:37 PM
My friends make me feel so insecure what should i do?
I have to friends that are my best friends. We always hang out together and have a lot of fun but lately they've been ganging up on me. Everything I would do or say my one friend would make fun of and the other one would either make fun of me to our just not say anything. It's been really hard for me because I feel like there is no one to stand up for me. I made an instagram fashion account and so did my friends and my account got a lot more followers than me so they quit using theirs and they always make fun of my account and post mean comments on my pics. They point out all my flaws and undermine my achievements. Its really hard because they have been my best friends since kindergarten and nothing like this has ever happened. I put hashtags on one of my pics on instagram and they kept on going on about how weird it was even though they do the same thing just delete them after they get lots of likes. They say everything I do is weird and I can't stand it, even things that they do too. Every time I try to talk to them about it they call me overly sensitive. What should I do? Am I just being overly sensitive?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My friends make me feel so insecure what should i do? - Ashley - 02-19-2014 12:37 PM
[] - Melissa - 02-19-2014, 12:41 PM
[] - Nikki - 02-19-2014, 12:50 PM
[] - Lexi - 02-19-2014, 12:53 PM
[] - SweetCheeks - 02-19-2014, 12:53 PM
[] - Maggie - 02-19-2014, 01:02 PM
[] - Dlee - 02-19-2014, 01:09 PM