This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I come out as lesbian?
02-19-2014, 12:37 PM
How do I come out as lesbian?
Hi, I'm a 15 year old lesbian girl, well I'm not entirely sure if I'm a lesbian, because I've never been attracted to any male before, but I've had obsessions with female celebrities and I've fallen in love with one of my female best friends, but I'm trying to convince myself she doesn't like me back. Anyway, I want to tell my friends I'm bisexual because I feel like they should know who the real me is since they always try to pair me up with some guy but it's annoying because I feel like I'm only attracted to girls, but how? I go to a school the supports LGBT and we even have a club that's called true colors. I'm scared I might lose friends so I'm bottling up inside, but I really want to tell them, but I just don't know how. I've messaged my friend on facebook and said '' Hey, I have something important to tell you'' but then I completely regret saying that because I thought I was prepared, but I'm actually not. My family is also very religious ( we're roman Catholics ) and they are VERY homophobic and they tell me to stay away from gay people, so I know I'm not going to come out to them until later on.. when i'm ready.. I'm really scared and I need some advice on how to come out... Should I come out as bisexual? Help please

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I come out as lesbian? - Genni - 02-19-2014 12:37 PM
[] - Taylor Garza - 02-19-2014, 12:42 PM
[] - narrowaunt729 - 02-19-2014, 12:47 PM
[] - Kerrin - 02-19-2014, 12:55 PM
[] - pepgurli - 02-19-2014, 12:58 PM