This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I come out as lesbian?
02-19-2014, 12:42 PM

I was about your age when I came out. I decided to go with bisexual first because i hadnt fully figured it out myself but later on realized I was straight up lesbian Smile the first people I told were my friends and all of them supported me, if your friends dont support you then honestly they dont really care about you. No need to worry about them and get sad or upset over their unacceptance. Start going to your schools lgbt group. You could do it before or after telling your friends, the people of that group will make you feel welcome and would possibly become your friends so if you lose some youll still gain some. Just llookat the bright side. If your friends are uncomfortable perhaps they will come around later on? Youre not an alien, you just like girls. As far as the parents/family goes, well just wait if you dont feel like telling them, I was going to wait until I moved out and got far away lol but that didnt happen although my family does support me Smile so dont have anyone tell you that you need to tell them. But try telling your friends because friends come and go truthfully. But definitely go to the lgbt group Smile I hope I helped or at least calmed your nerves ;p

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I come out as lesbian? - Genni - 02-19-2014, 12:37 PM
[] - Taylor Garza - 02-19-2014 12:42 PM
[] - narrowaunt729 - 02-19-2014, 12:47 PM
[] - Kerrin - 02-19-2014, 12:55 PM
[] - pepgurli - 02-19-2014, 12:58 PM