This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice about a guy that didn't treat me right?
02-19-2014, 01:01 PM

I'm sorry, but you see how he is treating you this in itself should tell you that he is lying to you when he says that he will see you soon. you are just holding n to false hope. and you should want to be with him just because of the fact that he lied to you, and when a person lie they can't be trusted. I have a feeling that he moved on do fast because he already had her. you should be glad that he is out of your life, a liar is no good for your self esteem and they will use you until they can't. jump for joy and don't feel bad because you can't see him any more. and if he tries to come back to you tell him that you have someone else. don't keep thinking that you love him so much until you can't let him go. you'll find someone else. this happened for a reason, it meant that he wasn't meant to be with you. move on you can do it, you want someone that feels the same way you feel about them, and he don't feel for you what you feel for him, that should make it easy for you to move on. I wish you well
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Gabriel - 02-19-2014, 12:43 PM
[] - Mickey Mouse - 02-19-2014, 12:46 PM
[] - Taurean - 02-19-2014, 12:47 PM
[] - cinderhella - 02-19-2014, 12:50 PM
[] - sun - 02-19-2014, 12:53 PM
[] - edie - 02-19-2014 01:01 PM