This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get my sister off of her K-pop addiction?
02-19-2014, 12:48 PM

I do not tweet on twitter but I LOVE KPOP. I think your sister just has way too much free time and her obsession over kpop and Korean people/culture in general is a result of that. No way to cure her unless you can get her away from the computer for about 2 months or so. When I first was exposed to Big Bang I went crazy. I'm too old to buy merchandise but right now I have over 800 clips consisting of music videos, solo projects, live clips and everything you can imagine on them in a mpeg form. Even in my heavy metal days I was not this bad. I started working a double shift and had very little time to watch them on you tube and to obsess over them most of the day. I still love my kpop and big bang but I am not obsessed like I once was. Your sister will get over it. Some people just have addictive personalities so if she become tired of kpop then something else will follow. Phases can last as long as needed. She's in a slump.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - panda bear - 02-19-2014, 12:41 PM
[] - corrave123 - 02-19-2014, 12:46 PM
[] - mxxoxoxo - 02-19-2014 12:48 PM