This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
waht is the key to affiliate marketing?
02-19-2014, 01:19 PM

Hi,

I visited few pages of your website, and I could give you these comments. I hope you do not mind with these types of comments :

1. Your website is too wide of spectrum, and you need to be more focus. Website which has too wide of topic range will be hard to get targeted visitor. REMEMBER, TARGETED VISITORS MEANS MORE SALES.

2. Place in you website more meat ! There is lots of subtopics, but there is no relevent content to support the topics. Without content, visitors will first see you affiliate link or banners which will be a big turn off.

3. Generate targeted visitors. you said you have lots of visitors, but are they targeted? Generate targeted visitors by using article marketing, forums, social website and etc.

4. Patient - how long have your website is up and running? If it is still new, then you need to give it time and constant effort pushing traffic to thw website.

5. Improve your adsense feel and look. it should blend with your website. This could give you some cash too.

I can tell you all, but you could read from my Tutorial Website for free all about affiliate marketing, adsense and etc. They all are 100% free.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Unstoppable Dreams - 02-19-2014, 12:49 PM
[] - MAB - 02-19-2014, 12:57 PM
[] - Angie - 02-19-2014, 01:02 PM
[] - Jakes - 02-19-2014, 01:07 PM
[] - Phil - 02-19-2014, 01:12 PM
[] - Rahman A - 02-19-2014 01:19 PM