This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Starting a Home Staging Business. Who to target with my marketing. Who are potential clients in this market?
02-19-2014, 12:41 PM
Starting a Home Staging Business. Who to target with my marketing. Who are potential clients in this market?
Starting a Home Staging Business. Who to target with my marketing. Who are potential clients in this market? I am trying to learn more about where to focus my marketing. I am starting this business from the ground up and am very passionate and motivated about it. Any advice, stats, or information about who uses home staging these days and who the average client is in the current challenging market. I have lots of ideas but could benefit a lot from the experience of others who have a home staging business or freelance experience. I could really use advice on target market and financial aspects, like how to charge clients, (by the hr. or by the job) I am currently in a mid size town in AZ about an hr from Lake Havasu. I plan on taking my business back to the Central Coast of California after 5-6 months of building portfolio and getting my feet wet here. I need to build it and gain more professional experience before taking it to the more competitive area in California.

Thank you so much for any advice!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Starting a Home Staging Business. Who to target with my marketing. Who are potential clients in this market? - Cherokeewoman - 02-19-2014 12:41 PM
[] - pooja - 02-19-2014, 12:44 PM
[] - tedric - 02-19-2014, 12:49 PM
[] - msknowitall - 02-19-2014, 12:54 PM