This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I make myself suited to my girlfriend's busy social life?
02-19-2014, 12:45 PM

I think you first step to getting more comfortable is to be able to physically confront each other on a regular basis. If all you're doing is texting and talking via social media, no wonder you have doubts and worries.

The only way I see getting rid of this discomfort is expressing your concern to her.Start by expressing your desire to meet, and if she turns you down with exams as an excuse, ask her for a potential date in the future that you can meet. You need to push until you have a set plan of when you will meet her. If she keeps on making excuses or bails on the date, then there are other issues, but for now I think this is the best you can do.

When you meet her and realize you really do like her and trust her, all the worries will drift away. Its almost impossible to maintain a relationship without every meeting/confronting the person; any person in your situation would have the exact same worries!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - bumblebee - 02-19-2014 12:45 PM