This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Financial Issues with my horse.. need help!?
02-19-2014, 12:42 PM
Financial Issues with my horse.. need help!?
I"m going through a hard time.. I might have to sell my horse. I've been super stressed out and have been freaking out. I am selling some of my stuff to cover this months board.. But in two weeks I'll be struggling again. I was thinking of making an online/facebook/instagram business. I was also thinking of making a gofundme but people wouldn't fun me because people think they are scams. I know some are.
Do you have any suggestion on ways I can raise money?
I was also thinking of making horsey tee-shirts and jackets but I don't know how to do that. Unless there is a website I can use to make them but be able to sell them?
Thank you!
Casey- I've thought about that but I've put so much money into him I don't want some random rider coming and causing bad habits on him after I've worked so hard to get him out of a lot. I also don't feel all too comfortable letting a stranger ride my horse. No offense. I know this sounds harsh, that is a last resort. I am trying to get some way to cover board. I'll pull from shows and training. I have though about leasing but that would be the thing I try to do before selling him.
Some more information on me:
My aunt would pay for my board, but she has breast cancer and is really stressed out so she doesn't want to have to worry about me.. I'm 15 and pay for all my shows, horse showing, et myself. I got free part training because I help out my trainer. My mom is disabled and my dad isn't in the picture.. So the only way I could afford him would be to drop out of school, but school is important to me. I get very stressed out easily and currently have ulcers. The one thing that keeps me sane is being ripped away.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Financial Issues with my horse.. need help!? - BlueEyedEquestrian - 02-19-2014 12:42 PM
[] - Casey - 02-19-2014, 12:42 PM
[] - Bonkers - 02-19-2014, 12:47 PM
[] - emma - 02-19-2014, 12:50 PM
[] - Ducky - 02-19-2014, 12:51 PM