This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I had a dream about my best friend's grandma before I found out she died?
02-19-2014, 01:03 PM

My greatest friend and I are both 16 years old and male. We had been acquaintances in view of the fact that we were 3 and were always together. We went to the equal basic school for kindergarten from side to side 8th ranking. But we went to poles apart high schools. This was OK for a link months and we at rest hung out but January of 2013 we even to not hang out. I am nice-looking sure this is as an ******* who also went to grade discipline with us who also go to my friends high school swayed my friend of hating me since this ******* couldn't position me for his own idiotic reasons. We sporadically talked that January or February but didn't hang out. We talk in late march but that was it awaiting late June when I heard his grandfather died. He didn't tell me, I hear from somebody else. We had a few conversation after that up to impressive. In October he told one of my associates he hated me but he hasn't deleted me on Facebook or on Xbox Live somewhere he keeps little links.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ashley - 02-19-2014, 12:49 PM
[] - John W - 02-19-2014, 12:57 PM
[] - rozen - 02-19-2014 01:03 PM