This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can a lonely person make a successful blog?
02-19-2014, 12:43 PM
How can a lonely person make a successful blog?
I think I want to make a blog.

I've heard everywhere that keeping a good blog is definitely not easy, but I just want to try for the sake of just expressing my thoughts and ideas. I don't need a huge fan base, but I'd be nice to find some like-minded people who just randomly stumble upon your posts and make interesting comments about how they feel about it too.

It's not really gonna be a personal blog, but I want to write stuff about many beliefs and morals that different people have. It might even be an advice blog, but I think there are already thousands of advice blogs on the internet already, so it may seem a little repetitive and boring to talk about things that have already been overly covered.

I admire websites like Cracked.com because it's genuine and funny, and Tinybuddha.com because they're really insightful! I wonder how they got their start. .___.

I can't really invest some bucks in it either since I'm yet to be 18, but I don't mind starting from the bottom!

I have to admit, I don't speak a lot on school anymore and my social skills have depleted. Don't worry, I'm not too proud of that either and I know I shouldn't be...

For all of you writers/bloggers out there, mind if you give this little rookie here some advice?
How do I even start? Where do I begin? I really want to start on Wordpress but they say it's a difficult task... I tried Tumblr but to me it's not a good place for just any OC.

Any insight will be great! Big Grin I'm still young and I just really want to find my passion. Cheesy huh?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can a lonely person make a successful blog? - A dreamer. - 02-19-2014 12:43 PM
[] - Real7777 - 02-19-2014, 12:50 PM
[] - Mac Mierzwinski - 02-19-2014, 12:54 PM
[] - ati - 02-19-2014, 01:00 PM