This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't have any real friends and I really want to know how do I change that?
02-19-2014, 01:13 PM

I was in the same situation as you until I went to university and everyone was more friendly. Its a high school stage and this wont happen for the rest of your life, trust me!!! Take it from someone who was in the exact situation as you, looking back now I laugh at all those people who didn't want to be friends with me. No one is better than you, remember that. Funny enough that all the people who didn't want to be friends with me in high school now all add me on facebook and try to contact me. What happened with me is that I found friends and they were my sisters!!! I became so close to sisters and I thank god I had them. You will find friends in University, dont beat yourself up and feel sorry for yourself or ever blame yourself. Its not your fault its just some people can be mean and hateful, for the moment while your still in highschool I would suggest spending time with your siblings, cousins etc....Dont let it put you down!! All the best!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - gollum2354 - 02-19-2014, 12:44 PM
[] - the kid - 02-19-2014, 12:51 PM
[] - janysha - 02-19-2014, 12:55 PM
[] - Maddie - 02-19-2014, 01:05 PM
[] - Sophiexx - 02-19-2014, 01:11 PM
[] - Anita - 02-19-2014 01:13 PM