This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there something wrong with my Instagram?
02-19-2014, 12:44 PM
Is there something wrong with my Instagram?
Ok so I was looking at this app clef Instafollow to see if anyone unfollowed me. It said no one unfollowed my but about 500 of the people I was following weren't following me back. I looked at the list but they were all people who were my friends and people from school who I knew were following me. So I went onto my Instagram to look at my follower and following list. Under my following list it was some people I knew, but not all the people I knew where following me. A lot of other accounts who were following me (fashion, tumblr, ect). But none of my best friends were listed as following me. Then I looked at the list of people I'm following. There were a bunch of accounts I'm following but only a couple accounts of people I knew showed up on the list. I went to a couple of people from my schools page to make sure I was following them, and it said I was. It just wasn't appearing in the following and follow list on my page. Is there something wrong with my account, like should I get a new one?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is there something wrong with my Instagram? - kaylee - 02-19-2014 12:44 PM
[] - Bam Bam - 02-19-2014, 12:46 PM
[] - Lacey - 02-19-2014, 12:54 PM
[] - Aaron Kohutek - 02-19-2014, 01:04 PM