This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I tell my friend's parents...?
02-19-2014, 12:44 PM
Should I tell my friend's parents...?
My friend has been talking about having really bad anxiety and depression. She would tweet about it, but soon delete it afterward. She would also tweet about how she sometimes feel suicidal, but says she would never do it because she is too scared to. She says it makes her feel like crap and I don't want her to hurt herself. I was going to message her mom on facebook, I prepared screenshots and a message to send. But, part of me feels like it isn't my right to tell her. But, my friend won't go to anyone for help and that she wants to wait and fix it on her own and if it gets too bad for her to handle then she will get help. But, if she is already having bad thoughts, isn't that far enough? I just really don't want her to end up hating me and not talking to me for telling. What should I do? I want to help her before it's too late but I don't want her mad at me, and she gets mad easily.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I tell my friend's parents...? - xAsleepOrDeadx - 02-19-2014 12:44 PM
[] - Mir Quasem - 02-19-2014, 12:48 PM
[] - Kendal - 02-19-2014, 12:56 PM
[] - Savannah - 02-19-2014, 01:02 PM
[] - sanya - 02-19-2014, 01:08 PM