This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I wasn't invited to my Best Friend party. What do I do?
02-19-2014, 01:00 PM

Listen best friends aren&#x27;t build up by years and how much time u spend together..I know that because I lost my best friend, well I thought we were, we&#x27;ve been together for more than 7 years and she through it all away because of some girl she met and became best friends with her.. god only knows how mad I was, I almost broke a door once. The thing is it&#x27;s been a couple of years since we last spoke and now I&#x27;m with these 2 wonderful girl who are now my best friends and with them I knew the difference, that friendship isn&#x27;t for how much time u see each other or talk it&#x27;s how u always stand up next to each other no matter how many miles away u are..me and my bfs live far from each other but still talk every day about every thing, stand up to each other through good or bad and kill just so we can meet..we aren&#x27;t afraid of telling each other our mistakes and we apologize if we were wrong..I&#x27;m not saying hey look how perfect we are I&#x27;m just saying that if u weren&#x27;t like that then that&#x27;s..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Brooke - 02-19-2014, 12:54 PM
[] - Anne - 02-19-2014 01:00 PM