This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you change your privacy settings on facebook to where you can no longer send friend requests?
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM
Can you change your privacy settings on facebook to where you can no longer send friend requests?
I do not want to change my privacy settings to this i do not know if it is even possible but there is this group of kids on facebook about seven of them that i have been trying to add recently but for some reason they do not accept my friend requests because i have not received any notifications from them. I added over 200 other Friends and they accepted my request just fine. I just find it weird that the last 7 people i have tried to add on my facebook they have not accepted my request. I have been messing with my privacy settings lately so i do not know if i had changed anything there. Could you guys please help me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Can you change your privacy settings on facebook to where you can no longer send friend requests? - slone119 - 02-19-2014 12:46 PM
[] - KaylaM - 02-19-2014, 12:52 PM