This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Could I get kicked out of school for this?
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM
Could I get kicked out of school for this?
Okay, so, I go to an expensive private college, one that I, minus my scholarships, pay around $25,000 to go a year. My family doesn't have much money, but they work hard for me to go here. Anyway, there has been several incidents of vandalism on campus and tonight, I discovered that someone had keyed my car. There are no security cameras in or around the parking lots, and I find it to be very ridiculous that I pay that much and the school doesn't have any cameras to keep us safe. Anyway, I was going to post a photo of the damage to the school's Facebook and Twitter and call them out for not properly protecting their students despite the multiple acts of auto related vandalism. I figured that if no one else is going to make a stand about what is happening here, I would. My question is whether or not I could get in any trouble with the school for calling them out in such a way and possibly making them look bad to future students and what have you. It's just utterly stupid that a school that makes this much money can't put in a few cameras to help protect students from incidents like this. Any thoughts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Could I get kicked out of school for this? - CBS13 - 02-19-2014 12:47 PM
[] - Jen - 02-19-2014, 12:52 PM
[] - Stephanie F - 02-19-2014, 01:01 PM
[] - Rotorwings - 02-19-2014, 01:06 PM