This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Should I Do If He Likes Me?
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM
What Should I Do If He Likes Me?
I'm in Seventh Grade, and am thirteen years of age. This year we got a new boy at school named Christian. He's kind of girly, can't play any sports, is not cute, and is not sociable. He gave me a note that said he liked me and he had a crush..
I don't like him at ALL and like another boy named Matthew who is very likeable and popular and likes me back. Christain is obsessed with me and in L.A. he read a sentence to the class using a vocab latin root word "affection" and read "I have a great affection for a girl in my class." And he was staring at me..I wanted to crawl in a hole.
Everyone was pretending to hashtag things and saying like "Hashtag, I'm really bored." And Christian said "Hashtag, I'm totally in love with a girl in our class." Which really bothers me.
He stares at me a lot and is kinda creepy.
How should I let him off that I'm not into him? I don't want to ruin my relationship with Matthew by trying to be concerned over Christian...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What Should I Do If He Likes Me? - Lana - 02-19-2014 12:47 PM
[] - hollowdesk908 - 02-19-2014, 12:48 PM
[] - Emily - 02-19-2014, 12:57 PM
[] - Carolynn - 02-19-2014, 01:01 PM
[] - Bobby - 02-19-2014, 01:06 PM
[] - BetteD19 - 02-19-2014, 01:11 PM