This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there more eneregy during you astrilogical sign period?
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM
Is there more eneregy during you astrilogical sign period?
Yesterday was my birthday and it turned out to be what I thought a very unusual day.

Friends, even acquaintances that normally do not contact me wished me a very happy birthday. Yes this is normal on a persons birthday and a few of those individuals were provided my birthday information on Facebook- yet several had no notification as we were not connected via Facebook.

OK I can write all this and a few other positive things that I will not mention here as a coincidence. Yet, I went to the store in the morning yesterday and it was like I was a people magnetic- was in conversations with people as workers, not friends, as to where it was hard to leave- some of the people in the store were smiling and wanted to talk-unlike any other time with not just simple remarks as "hi how are you?".

Well maybe everything that happened "was" a coincidence however what I consider as positive periods have happened quite a few times to me over the years. I just wrote them off as having good days and bad days and nothing more. A few years ago a girlfriend I was seeing looked at me like "what, you did not know" and said,"of course you are having a positive period around your birthday".

What I want to know-- is there something I should do to explore this or gain insight into money matters, companionship, health etc. during this period. Are there other periods of time I should be concerned with- any insight on this--please advise.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is there more eneregy during you astrilogical sign period? - Twlight Zone2 - 02-19-2014 12:47 PM
[] - InvokerTempxD - 02-19-2014, 12:50 PM
[] - Been There - 02-19-2014, 12:54 PM