This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I trust my partner?
02-19-2014, 01:24 PM

Our dreams have nothing to do with hormones as the rule, unless it's a sex dream. Our subconscious brings our fears and things we might have anxiety over to the forefront of our dreams as the rule. If you notice, many dreams just aren't that positive. It's our mind's way of getting crap out of the closet, so to speak.

Beyond that, you're stuck living in July 2013, instead of right now.

You said he's stopped communicating with his ex, and that he is involved with YOUR relationship and seems to be looking forward to the baby's arrival. I think you're fortunate in that.

As far as the old, dead-and-gone conversation with his ex? We sometimes feel comfortable with our ex because we were with them for a time, so that's probably why he had the sexy flirty conversation. It's over now, according to you.

Your focus needs to change drastically -- treat your guy like you want to be treated, and don't forget to attend to his male needs, especially after the baby arrives. I also think it's a good idea to encourage him to help with hands-on care when the baby comes. Men who are physically involved in the care and nurturing of their children, are more compassionate people. And along with that, your mutual involvement will keep the relationship strong, and even romantic.

take care.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Can I trust my partner? - Chelle - 02-19-2014, 12:48 PM
[] - Amanda - 02-19-2014, 12:52 PM
[] - Charlotte - 02-19-2014, 01:01 PM
[] - Serene E - 02-19-2014, 01:09 PM
[] - Sage - 02-19-2014, 01:18 PM
[] - Patricia - 02-19-2014 01:24 PM