This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i deal with her sneaky ex and this stupid situation?
02-19-2014, 12:55 PM

the game posts make me think of that meme "well that escalated quickly". you made an obvious joke, and she responded with something very personal, and i personally think that was really cruel. especially after you explained to her that it was just a joke. what she said, twisted revenge or not, was very wrong and inappropriate. honestly if someone i was seeing ever did that to me it would probably end the relationship, especially considering how this ex is behaving. unfortunately crazy ex partners are nearly impossible to make stop, unless what their doing involves threats, stocking, or other obvious forms of harassment where you can get the police involved. it does seem like your gf may be encouraging this ex's behaviour and you need to tell her that it needs to stop. i dont just mean pop that into a conversation, you need to sit her down and start a discussion. she needs to know that any encouraging behavior towards this girl is hurtful and and is causing you serious anxiety and doubts. if she isnt able to listen, or starts denying or trying to excuse any of this, you may want to consider either moving on or, if you can afford it and she cares about saving this relationship, you may want to try couples counseling.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Fitz - 02-19-2014 12:55 PM