This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Writers and Authors, I need your advice!?
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM
Writers and Authors, I need your advice!?
I would like to know if anyone has heard of Wizards 4 Word or Recipes for Word? These are programs for MS Word to help writers. Examples;

A Writer's Software suite, the Wizards for Authors add-in for Microsoft Word provides all the wizards, the maximum, the lot, everything plus Book Doctor.

An English grammar checker (style and word usage) called Ghost Reviewer, which is a subset of Book Doctor provides you with the power to validate your work. To learn more, click Grammar Checker
The fiction wizards include novel writing template wizard, Add-a-chapter wizard, Joiner wizard, Plot Wizard, Character Wizard, and Short Story template wizard. To learn more, click Fiction Wizards
The nonfiction wizards include Nonfiction Proposal Wizard, Nonfiction Manuscript Wizard, and Article Wizard. To learn more, click Nonfiction Wizards
Applicable to both fiction and nonfiction, the Marketing Wizards, including two Query Letter Wizards, Synopsis Wizard, and Front Matter Wizard. To learn more, click Marketing Wizards
Agent Wizard will prepare a submission package to as many literary agents as you choose from her database of over 450 agents. She'll print the merged query letter, labels for your mailer and SASE, and all the attachments specified by the particular agent. To learn more, click Agent Wizard The best way to hook an agent.

Can you tell me if this is a good place to start with help on writing, manuscripts, etc. ????
Thank you in ADVANCE!
Mrs. U,
No need for verbal abuse...I am new to the writing world so forgive the fact that I am not a seasoned writer. You sound so bitter! I was merely asking a question!
I have a problem with my pages jumping when I correct or add to my writings and again I am new to this.
So please, if anyone would like to add helpful information I would greatly appreciate it but if all you want to do is bash me or make me look stupid, feel free to jump over to another question and leave mine for those who care to help.
Thank you!
Stacia,
Thank you! Smile) I cannot vote right now on comments until I get to level 2.

Joss,
Wow, that's a lot and I thank you for your advise. I will check out all of those sites and I do have a twitter account! Are you published yet?
I would also like to say to everyone who responds...I cannot vote on your answer because I am only on level one so if you were voted with a thumbs down, it is not coming from myself.
Thanks everyone!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Writers and Authors, I need your advice!? - Me - 02-19-2014 12:50 PM
[] - Mrs. U - 02-19-2014, 12:54 PM
[] - Stacia Miller - 02-19-2014, 12:55 PM
[] - Joss - 02-19-2014, 01:00 PM