This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Writers and Authors, I need your advice!?
02-19-2014, 12:54 PM

If you're gullible and clueless enough to actually waste your money on something this ridiculous you have no business writing at all.

Real writers don't need any software other than MS Word, Notepad, or Word Processor for their writing..period.

EDIT:

1. I am not bitter. 2. If you're this thin-skinned right out of the gate and actually think that's mean it's even further proof you have no business writing. What I said to you was far tamer than what I am capable of being.

Writing takes one hell of a thick skin my friend. I don't think you're stupid for wanting help but I do find it ridiculous you feel you need software. With time and training you can learn to write better sans software. Even after 16 years of writing I still struggle with several things but I take the time to LEARN it on my own, not waste my money on useless software designed to help those who are too lazy and/or gullible to take the time to actually learn.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Mrs. U - 02-19-2014 12:54 PM
[] - Stacia Miller - 02-19-2014, 12:55 PM
[] - Joss - 02-19-2014, 01:00 PM