This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help! Big crush on someone of the same sex I've never met!?
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM
Help! Big crush on someone of the same sex I've never met!?
I'm 15 and an in the closet bi. So, I was creeping some "funny" pages on facebook and I saw this guy's profile picture in the comments, and I was like "wow he's cute", so I clicked on his profile. Wow.. once I saw pictures of him I felt like something in me clicked. I feel like I'm truly in love. I have never felt this way about anyone I have dated or spoken to or even seen before.

However, there's a few problems -- 1) he appears gay (I know this is stereotypical!!), but says he is not. 2) he lives like a two days drive away in the United States (while I live in Canada). 3) he's slightly younger than me.

I sent him a friend request but I think I creeped him out as he messaged me "do I know you?", then didn't accept the request after I told him "oh it was an accident, didn't mean to send that". However, I really feel like we were meant to be. I actually have no pictures of myself on facebook at the moment, so maybe that doesn't help? I don't know.. I've tried forgetting about him but that doesn't work -- I think about him a lot. I don't want to try communicating with him again because I don't want to creep him out any more. I am kind of at a loss.

I just wish that the circumstances were different. Any advice? ; (

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Help! Big crush on someone of the same sex I've never met!? - Your - 02-19-2014 12:50 PM
[] - Tatum - 02-19-2014, 12:57 PM
[] - Ray - 02-19-2014, 01:06 PM