This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is it hard to make face book friends who will participate lol (RE:) ?
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM
Why is it hard to make face book friends who will participate lol (RE:) ?
People I know, people I don't know, old friends, new friends, acquaintences, strangers, relatives.....SOMETIMES someone will respond to my posts, mostly I enjoy just posting a picture of nature on my wall or putting a quote on there. And the holidays posted an online holiday photo to be festive and positive. Rarely did I get a comment from anybody....just a couple of "likes" if that.

IS IT BECAUSE I suddenly started to go back on facebook after a year or so, .....so ppl aren't used to me being on FB? WHERE can I find ACTIVE facebook friends who will participate on my wall like I do on so many others writing positive things?
did you not READ all that I wrote above?!? Sheesh, I INCLUDED PEOPLE THAT I KNOW, friends old and new, relatives OKAY? Good God people tend to be so high and mighty on here sometimes, it's silly.
It was fun at first briefly a couple of yrs ago....but actually only go on FB during the winter or colder months.....starting in OCT but esp. Dec.~Feb., as I am snowed in lol! Maybe there's a facebook board w/others like me seeking to meet those who enjoy writing and who eagerly exchange fun comments, humor, inspirational messages.

And sometimes it seems so one-sided....as I see some people on there who get gobs and gobs of attention although they are not communicating the same or as much as others. Winter sucks sometimes when you're snowed in....wld have preferred to work out but my health club closed early due to the snow storm

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why is it hard to make face book friends who will participate lol (RE:) ? - fancypantsy - 02-19-2014 12:50 PM
[] - sugarbee - 02-19-2014, 12:55 PM
[] - Leo D - 02-19-2014, 12:59 PM
[] - ≈ nohglf - 02-19-2014, 01:00 PM
[] - Mr. Ryan - 02-19-2014, 01:10 PM