This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why was he staring ?!?
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM
Why was he staring ?!?
I am 20. . .and I had a crush on this 32 year old. We go to the same gym, that's how I got to know him. I developed a crush on him, told him how I felt. He always flirts with me etc. He is taken. I no longer have a crush on him but I think he still thinks that I do. So basically we've had a few points where we didn't speak to each other because of my feelings for him. He enjoys me flirting. He told me that if he was single and a bit younger he would go out with me. However, when I flirt, he always tells me nothing is gonna happen. . even though he poked me in the breast. . .he seems more, hard to get. He won't accept my friendship request on Facebook. Sometimes he will be really flirtacious. . .other times he will tell me that I never give up flirting and that nothing will happen.

So I was walking down the street today and I saw his car in traffic. I think he was with his girlfriend. . .but he was avoiding making eye contact with me. I walked past his car and I turned around. . .he was staring at me. Why? Confused

YES I know there is a 12 year age gap. . in my opinion age is just a number. .if the gap doesn't bother me it shouldn't bother you so please don't comment because I am not interested in negative comments about a 12yr age gap! .i no longer have a crush on him, but I thought it was kinda weird. Is there a possibility he was/is attracted to me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why was he staring ?!? - Abbie - 02-19-2014 12:50 PM
[] - Dean - 02-19-2014, 12:55 PM
[] - Ricosd - 02-19-2014, 01:04 PM