This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Ex Gf put me on a Break, I asked her back out. and then seperated officially. What should I do?
02-19-2014, 01:00 PM

Your GF/ex may have just put you on a break because it's hard for girls at that age to work up the courage to actually leave someone and tell them flat-out. If she wants for there to be no contact, she probably doesn't want to get back together. The fact that she's flip-flopping about being gay/bi says to me that she probably 1. was using that as a way to get out of actually breaking up with you for whatever real reason there may be and that 2. she may have just not felt chemistry.
I know it really sucks to be involved in a breakup and that you probably really miss her, but the reality is that if she doesn't want to be with you, you are probably better off with someone else or on your own- and who knows? This might just lead to someone better who, someday, you may love even more.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Blue - 02-19-2014 01:00 PM
[] - Stoned Fox - 02-19-2014, 01:03 PM
[] - Nicole - 02-19-2014, 01:11 PM