This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Ex Gf put me on a Break, I asked her back out. and then seperated officially. What should I do?
02-19-2014, 01:03 PM

I know it&#x27;s hard, but you really need to leave it alone. When a teenage girl says she&#x27;s bisexual, she&#x27;s just &quot;sexual&quot;. She is very curious with both parties and hasn&#x27;t done everything she wanted to before getting with you. She was frustrated and made the fake account to see what it would be like but she didn&#x27;t want to hurt your feelings obviously. Her mind was just elsewhere. Don&#x27;t take it as a personal attack on you or she did this to you on purpose, look at it as she is confused and wants to explore. This guy she is with is definitely a rebound if you haven&#x27;t had issues with him before. Don&#x27;t worry, they won&#x27;t be together long. Do ur own thing and don&#x27;t TRY to avoid her because you only look awkward and it&#x27;s unnecessary. Just go on about your business and if she speaks, be cordial.

Also, don&#x27;t count on her coming back...if she does it would be long after &quot;experimenting&quot; and you will have moved on by then Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Blue - 02-19-2014, 01:00 PM
[] - Stoned Fox - 02-19-2014 01:03 PM
[] - Nicole - 02-19-2014, 01:11 PM