This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help don't judge me please this is real bad ugh.?
02-19-2014, 12:51 PM
Please help don't judge me please this is real bad ugh.?
Okay so I Instagram role play. I have for over a year. I'm a girl. I've met some amazing friends. A few months ago, as a joke, me and one of my friends from role play created guy role plays. It was just to see how different it was, but then I made all these friends and now I'm lost. I've became so desperate to the point to where I have used someone else as my Ooc (out of character) face claim so my friends on role play still think I'm a guy. I had to call one one time and I began having conversations with them for weeks upon weeks. Each call would last hours. I would deepen my voice to call and it worked. Now some friends are wanting to video chat and get videos and I don't know what to do. I know you'll say, "tell them the truth" but it's not easy. Role play is so important to me. It's stressing me out at the moment and I don't know what to do I'm freaking out. I really need help. Please help me.
Here's the thing okay so it's more personal than most of you think it's a release from the world that has taken over my life ugh
Here's the thing okay so it's more personal than most of you think it's a release from the world that has taken over my life ugh

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Please help don't judge me please this is real bad ugh.? - Jamie - 02-19-2014 12:51 PM
[] - Soul Silver - 02-19-2014, 12:57 PM
[] - mister - 02-19-2014, 01:03 PM
[] - Horsense - 02-19-2014, 01:07 PM
[] - Elyssa - 02-19-2014, 01:11 PM