This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ex moved to the town I go to school in, got job I always told him to go for - coincidence?
02-19-2014, 01:22 PM

Boy you two are quite a pair.

You hate his guts, he's dating someone else; you're "sure" he doesn't like her, and think his sister is keeping tabs on you.

Why do you care about him? You broke up with him and stayed, living in his apartment. Which wasted his time, led him on, and prevented him from dating anyone else by the way. When you made it clear you and he were through he tossed you out so he could move on with his life.

And, he got rid of his apartment so he could start a new life without being reminded of you.

In the meantime you're reading everything into what he's doing, and maybe he's playing games back too.

Might I suggest something? Make your facebook account private so ONLY certain people can see certain posts on your timeline. Also, might I suggest that you kindly just let go of him and move on yourself?

See this way he's doing whatever he has to do, and you do whatever you have to do; and you both finally part ways and move on.

As far as the Humane Society thing? Who knows? Maybe he got a pet, maybe he got a better job working for some corporation? Does it really matter? You don't want him anymore.

Seems that you two had a nasty, selfish, ego-driven relationship and apparently THAT part has never ended.

In the future if you want to have a healthy, happy and enduring relationship, my suggestion is (1) no head-games (2) you give and receive not demand and take (3) you both learn how to communicate properly, fight fairly and not call each other ugly names (4) learn to treat each other with RESPECT which runs both ways (5) consider your other half's feelings and views before doing things that might affect your significant other; and (6) both grow and mature together.

I didn't see anything approaching a healthy relationship from what you described. Just a lot of ego and selfishness.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Softtouchmale - 02-19-2014 01:22 PM