This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i respond to an old friend's email?
02-19-2014, 05:17 PM
Should i respond to an old friend's email?
A coworker and I became extremely close a few years ago. We texted every night and chatted at work non stop through out the week. We started to develop feelings for one another but he was married with 2 kids and I was engaged with 2 kids so nothing ever happened with us physically. Then a year ago he he lost his job. I heard it through the grapevine that he was already on his way out due to him looking into jobs for competing companies but our personal emails were also brought to his attention (no one said anything to me which i thought was odd).Nothing really bad we were just discussing our feelings and how there was nothing we could do about them blah blah blah. He was acting distant and goofy toward me for the last 2 weeks he was at work and then when he left he didnt even tell me it was his last day and i never heard from him again. Last night I got a msg from his via social media. Im not sure what I am to do about this. Should i respond? should i ignore it? It took me months to get over this guy and how he just vanished from my life without so much as a wave goodbye. On the other hand, im in a really good place with my now husband and my life. I am finally content. The feelings I have for my husband however dont come close to the cloud 9 i felt when i was with coworker. It was something i had never experienced and didnt believe existed until I met him. What should I do?
@ suraj...what?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should i respond to an old friend's email? - Danielle - 02-19-2014 05:17 PM
[] - 288 - 02-19-2014, 05:23 PM
[] - suraj - 02-19-2014, 05:33 PM
[] - MRSprestige - 02-19-2014, 05:46 PM
[] - y - 02-19-2014, 05:53 PM
[] - Mandy - 02-19-2014, 05:55 PM