This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm heartbroken and I'm so depressed?
02-20-2014, 03:48 AM

Hi sweetheart, i hate that you are hurting. That is the most terrible pain i can think of. I was hurt in a similar way and all I wanted to do was die. But let me tell you something, no one, i repeat, NOBODY will ever hurt you that bad again. because once you feel it, you know how to remove it. your body learns how to deal.
I know what this girl is doing, and she is doing it intentionally to hurt you. she knows you are watching and she wants you to beg and cry. all women like that attention, doesnt mean she will take you back.
when i felt this way, i put on my head phones and i ran, i ran over 30 miles. and i almost felt like i ran that terrible feeling out of my body.
listen to me, you do not need her back. there are so many sweet girls that would LOVE to take care of your heart. losing someone that you are comfortable with hurts yes, but that pain wont last forever.
i can promise you that in 6 months you wont even know her name.
to make the pain hurt less, force yourself not to look at her sites like twitter and facebook. I deleted any way i could contact or see that person until i was in a better emotional state.
please do not text or call this girl. girls want what they CANT have. and by the time she realizes that she CANT have you, you will be with someone else that deserves you. and she will probably have an uncurable std (JOKING! JUST TRYING TO MAKE YOU LAUGH Smile).

And let me tell you something else from these song lyrics:
"When a good thing goes bad
its not the end of the world
its just the end of A world
that you had with one girl.."

everyday will be better i promise
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Rounak - 02-20-2014, 03:28 AM
[] - Allison - 02-20-2014, 03:30 AM
[] - 177 - 02-20-2014, 03:42 AM