This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was she a Real friend, or, out to make me look bad?
02-20-2014, 04:16 AM

I hate having my picture taken. I am famous for awful pictures. There is someone who is always posting the worst of the worst pictures I have ever taken on that stupid FB. No it's not paranoia on my part. Take an awful picture of this person and slap it on FB and watch them howl in anger and demand that their picture be taken down. So I know they fully know what they are doing. I now do not let people take pictures of me and make it known that I do not want my pictures on FB at all. People at first think I'm joking, but I am dead serious. I do not want to have to constantly scan FB looking for awful pictures of me in awkward poses because people can be mean, vain, and lie so I just don't agree to have my picture taken at all.

You are feeling a bit of regret because you blew up. The problem is that instead of saying, "I don't like that picture of me you put on FB, do me a favor and run it by me before you post any more pictures of me," you just kept on untagging them and ignoring the problem. It sounds like she may feel a little jealous of you.

You sort of miss her a bit, but there is a reason the two of you had a falling out. She wasn't that good of a friend, she put ugly pictures of you on FB. You were questioning this relationship before you blew up, so if you hadn't blown up it would have gone out with a fizzle. If it's bothering you, send her a short letter telling her you are sorry for the blow up, that you should have told her you were uncomfortable with the pictures sooner instead of letting it fester. Say that you realize that there may be issues the two of you can't resolve, but that you didn't wish this friendship to end on such an ugly note.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Cody - 02-20-2014, 04:05 AM
[] - PEGGY S - 02-20-2014, 04:11 AM
[] - Andrew - 02-20-2014, 04:13 AM
[] - Mary - 02-20-2014 04:16 AM
[] - Beth - 02-20-2014, 04:23 AM
[] - Renee Aponte - 02-20-2014, 04:32 AM
[] - Kay - 02-20-2014, 04:36 AM
[] - Amberful - 02-20-2014, 04:44 AM