This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Larry stylinson confusion, help!?
02-20-2014, 04:29 AM
Larry stylinson confusion, help!?
Okay so im hearing tons of stuff and conspiracys about the so called "Larry stylinson" relationship between Harry and Louis from One Direction. Obviously it's real.... so dont comment about that please coz its just waste of time. So i have some questions for you guys! thanks!

1: I read an article on blind gossip that pretty much said that Louis and Harry weren't together anymore.. is that true?

2: My main question.. is it true that Louis has a big announcement in february? because i cant find anything about it on the internet.. i only just see some comments on like youtube saying " Louis has a big annoucement in february"... but they dont say where they heard it from.. is it true that he has an annoucement? if so.. do u think its larry stuff?

3: I read an interview from november 2013 where Louis said that the larry stylinson stuff is " A ******* annoyance" is it true that he actually said that?

4: just your thoughs on everything about larry stylinson... do u think they will come out this year and so on... THANKS!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Larry stylinson confusion, help!? - Bibon - 02-20-2014 04:29 AM
[] - Chloe - 02-20-2014, 04:44 AM
[] - Jayn - 02-20-2014, 04:55 AM
[] - charlotte - 02-20-2014, 05:02 AM