This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have no friends, but do I need any friends?
02-20-2014, 05:47 AM
I have no friends, but do I need any friends?
I have no friends at my high school, I'm in 9th grade so I just started this school year. I live really far from the school because my parents didn't want me to go to one of the schools in my area. So I knew no one. I tried to make friends, but ALL the girls that had te same interests as me were really only interested in gossiping and guys, both I can't STAND talking about, and equally can't STAND listening too! I tried looking for some girls in my grade that also had no friends, but there weren't any. A lot of the people in my grade came from the same schools, and don't really want to make new friends. I'm nice to everyone in my classes, and I add my classmates on Facebook. I do talk with people in my classes (I'm not antisocial), but whenever I do they sound annoyed like they don't want to talk to me. I never hang with anyone outside school or even at lunch. I don't have many classes with a lot of the same people, unlike all the other people from different schools, and that's how they made friends. No one ever asks if I want to hang out with them, I ask them if I can hang out with them, but people always say no. So pretty mich no one gives me a chance. Theres no way i can be friends with guys, they wouldn't be caught dead being friends with a girl! I am by myself at the library at lunch. I'm the least pretty girl in my grade. Me and my friends from middle school are slowly drafting apart. I have Twitter and always talk to people there. My favourite artists are Emblem3 and One Direction. I know people that like them too, but we just don't connect. I'm not athletic, so I'm not in any sport teams, and all the clubs at my school suck, I know because I went to a meeting for each club! Plus not many grade 9 people join clubs. I do keep up on my schoolwork, and I'm not depressed because I don't have any friends. I have stopped trying to make friends. I don't really mind being alone, but it would be nice to have some friends. Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I have no friends, but do I need any friends? - JBFF - 02-20-2014 05:47 AM
[] - Eunice - 02-20-2014, 05:57 AM
[] - Kassidy - 02-20-2014, 06:13 AM