This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He doubts, blames, controls and fight all the time. Need help...?
02-20-2014, 06:55 AM
He doubts, blames, controls and fight all the time. Need help...?
I am divorced and going for second marrige. The guy is a good profile in terms of home, income, family, and all the aspects a girl can hope for in a married life.. Its been almost 5 months I m talking to him and I was very much interest to go on and hv a life with him but there was a problem which I was ignoring and was thinking that nobody is perfect, so even he has a few. Negetive points.. His problem is he keeps on doubting me, blaming, and fight for no reason... And he can do it for all day long... non stop.... He doubts me even for smallest and tiny thing anyone can imagine, like if I say I have come out to eat something, he says are u sure you are alone... And if I say I am watching movie on TV at home with dad and mom on a Sunday evening or sitting withthem talking about something, he refuses to dissconnet the call and start arguing that why I am making excuses and I am not interested to talk to him. He keeps on blaming me that I was with someone or was talking to someone and cheating on him.. All the time.. He fights if he calls and finds my phone is busy even for a second or if I am online on Facebook or WhatsApp or not talking to him.. According to him I can only be on call, Facebook or WhatsApp if I am talking to him or else he fights badly.. And he also yells and shouts at me by saying "get lost", "get out of my life", or he keeps on saying I am a lier... All the time even when i never lied to him. And moreover he doesn't needs a reason or topic to fight, he can on anything and everything.
He writes me poems and goods also. I am so confused now... In begning i thought he is a smiple, sweet and a very loving guy... N he used to act like this i thought maybe becouse he is also divorced and got hurt in the past, and slowly he'll understand me and know me then he would easly trust me. I tried a lot and very hard in these 5 months but seems become worst day by day... He doesn't want me to meet or talk to my friends, doesn't want me to go out to any getheri

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
He doubts, blames, controls and fight all the time. Need help...? - Angel - 02-20-2014 06:55 AM
[] - bunnyONE - 02-20-2014, 07:07 AM
[] - ? - 02-20-2014, 07:13 AM
[] - wutatool - 02-20-2014, 07:18 AM
[] - pinkpoodle - 02-20-2014, 07:20 AM
[] - Serene E - 02-20-2014, 07:27 AM
[] - bambi1 - 02-20-2014, 07:36 AM
[] - Patricia - 02-20-2014, 07:45 AM
[] - daddyslittlegirl - 02-20-2014, 07:48 AM