This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i send my best friend nude pics as he asked?
02-20-2014, 07:30 AM
should i send my best friend nude pics as he asked?
so my best friend is a boy. we've been friends since 6th grade. hes a year younger than me. i remember i used to hook him with this girl he liked and i would do anything for him because i love him so my i mean hes my best budd. so now one day we went to this party (that was in 7th grade) i noticed that he wasnt getting annoyed when i mentioned the girl he liked (maybe he stopped liking her) then i remeber saying shes so cute isnt she? but then he replied yes she is but she doesnt

excite me like you do. then i tot i didnt hear him well and i said pardon? and he didnt say anything. then hes friends were laughing i dont know why they stupid. so he left for south america and then we kept in touch on facebook and skype. so one day on fb he asked me if i could send him pics of my nakes body (we were in 101th grade i think) i said ok. but then i didnt even have the guts to ask why.

i didnt also send it. then i asked him if he had a crush on me when we were in 7th grade? he said no, i'm too ugly for him (lol i know he jokes like that) so i was like ok lol..thanks...and then he goes back to the pics, send me naked pics of u. so i lie ok. then i dont. few month later i go on fb, i noticed he blocked me. i was so upset. i sent a messg to his sis and told him to tell him i got his pictures (i didnt i just lied) she never replied. i dnt know if she told him. but miracously i see him on

skype (i tot he had blocked me to) then we chat about how weve been and he goes again, please send me naked fotos of u and i say well i had them u blocked me on fb he said no i didnt i say well i tot u did since i didnt see u and he said well its not too late to send them i say well my phone was

stollen and had them in there and he said well take new ones i said i dnt have a camera. dont u guys think hes weird? i said will u show ur friends? he said no im not that type of guy, i said well ok and he said ok cool. i dnt want to lose my best friend but i really think hes acting creepy. what do u think?
oh i meant i noticed HE WAS GETTING ANNOYED WHEN I MENTIONED THE GIRL

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
should i send my best friend nude pics as he asked? - Aliyha - 02-20-2014 07:30 AM
[] - Troubled - 02-20-2014, 07:33 AM
[] - ʍɨǥɦțу - 02-20-2014, 07:36 AM
[] - Love Yourself - 02-20-2014, 07:52 AM
[] - Cheryl Ross - 02-20-2014, 08:03 AM
[] - shady - 02-20-2014, 08:19 AM
[] - amari - 02-20-2014, 08:21 AM