This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I post my own advertisement on my personal website?
02-20-2014, 10:20 AM
Can I post my own advertisement on my personal website?
With e-commerce getting bigger and bigger every day, everyone wants their own way to jump on the bandwagon and make some money one way or another. Everywhere we look websites have dozens of advertisements and each time we visit any one of these sites we make these websites money. If you understand the way online advertising works, you know that it is simple and an easy way to make a little bit of extra cash. But not everyone has a website and they aren’t able to do this, but the more I thought about this I realized almost everyone has a Myspace or a Facebook. From what I understand, you can edit your own myspace page; so wouldn't it make sense for users to post an advertisement of their own on their page? Does myspace block this? I personally do not have a page so I don't know but maybe someone could help me find the answer. Thank You!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Can I post my own advertisement on my personal website? - ross e - 02-20-2014 10:20 AM
[] - 646 - 02-20-2014, 10:27 AM
[] - Jennifer F - 02-20-2014, 10:43 AM
[] - bonnieram1962 - 02-20-2014, 10:59 AM