This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook has the worst social networking site and privacy technicalities do u agree?
02-20-2014, 12:52 PM
Facebook has the worst social networking site and privacy technicalities do u agree?
I know most of u will disagree because ur facebook users heal I even have some facebook accounts but I'm trying not to stay within but I can't because there's no way of completley deleting it. U can't decorate or play music, u can't even type any name u want unless it's common name to join and once u do join it's like a cotract ur account is permant even if u did all the things unordered to delete or atleast deactivate it and even if it says it will delete or deactiviate for several weeks ur still able to log in. Even the privacy policy is corrupted and unfair, there's also countless catpias u have to type, and even more minor and major flaws to facebook which people are too blind to see because it's so overrated and hyped that many times yahoo news will say specific flaws and ba incidents about facebook, I mean they even made a movie about facebook, yet what about myspace or Twitter or YouTube? No.but that is just what I feel, Just because ur able to communcate w people on it dosent make it special, and no I'm not jealous it really ruined for me. My question really is why do u like facebook so much and also for other people, do u agree that facebook truly suxx?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Facebook has the worst social networking site and privacy technicalities do u agree? - RockCityVice - 02-20-2014 12:52 PM
[] - Eugene - 02-20-2014, 01:00 PM
[] - Webjumper - 02-20-2014, 01:04 PM
[] - Robert - 02-20-2014, 01:06 PM
[] - Pooburr - 02-20-2014, 01:07 PM