This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this weird and would you check your man?
02-20-2014, 01:17 PM
Is this weird and would you check your man?
Im having a long distance relationship with a man I've been seeing for 5+ years. The last two have been long distance- he moved to Hawaii to start a business and I stayed on the mainland to finish my education. I have plans to move there in the next 6 months. Were both in our late 20s. We've always been close talking nearly evey day. Hes never been into Facebook but recently he started using it. I noticed within the span of a few weeks ALOT of younger 20ish year old people on his facebook friends list out of nowhere. I asked him about it and he said that its just the people he meets out on the beach. He lives in a touristy party town where almost all the people are partying constantly. And it is a small town, so everybody knows everybody and everyone bumps into everyone all day long. But then he got very defensive and said that I made him feel like a pedophile, that being friends with young people isnt creepy. That weirded me out completely. I actually just assumed he was maybe getting fresh with some younger women. Would you check your man if you saw a bunch of young hotties cropping up on his facebook (despite how awkward a facebook fight is Tongue ) And is it weird that hes adding girls as young as 19 to his facebook? He says he has met all of these people. Theres like 2 main beaches in the town he lives in so I wouldnt be surprised if theyre always bumping into each other.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is this weird and would you check your man? - sweetFlowfox - 02-20-2014 01:17 PM
[] - Belinda - 02-20-2014, 01:26 PM