This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will he dump her eventually?
02-20-2014, 05:44 PM

Oh my gosh, ok my role here was the jealous girlfriend. I regret that my boyfriend has stopped talking to one of his friends that is a girl, but this is what happened. Every time I would have a moment with him, she would come up and be like &quot; Arian can you help me do something&quot; I let it slide the first time, but the first, second and third time after I was done. Everyone but him knew she liked him, he backed away from her eventually. The thing is, you can be his friend but you can&#x27;t be his Bestfriend. If he loves her then you have no reason to meddle in there relationship. If she&#x27;s worse than me, then you need to be careful because she might want to get in a fight with you or something. If you remain friends, just know to keep your distance and to over exaggerate your friendship with him, give him his boundaries and don&#x27;t cross them and that&#x27;s all I can say. I still don&#x27;t like my &quot;archrival&quot;
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Will he dump her eventually? - Vola - 02-20-2014, 05:20 PM
[] - AmandaNicole - 02-20-2014, 05:28 PM
[] - Melissa - 02-20-2014 05:44 PM