This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are so many people not accepting my friend requests on Facebook? Am I not attractive?
02-20-2014, 07:16 PM

idk about physical appearance with people you know...with me a lot of people i knew directly like friends, people i sometimes talk to for a few minutes, or just in clubs (most for clubs did) or whatever accepted my friend request

even if u know them from a club, class, or whatever if u don't talk to them then they might not accept...idk why but the only thing that comes to mind is they only know you from there but as in talking know u no they don't...but obv don't know their reasons

some guys might send you a request cuz they think ur hot, beautiful, gorgeous, etc cuz i go that before a few times

idk if people actually like u or not, find you annoying, etc but i know when some people don't like u or find you annoying they don't want to talk to you or want anything to do with you...what i mean is when i was in high school there was this one girl who went to the same school friend requesting me constantly and one time i accepted but she was annoying so i always de-friended her....then she kept friend requesting me again and again and i ended up just denying it all the time and eventually said she was spamming me...turns out someone in one of my classes during a class convo ended up saying she did the same that to her too and a few other ppl just said she kept requesting them too....so if ur annoying in general or just annoying with friend requests than maybe thats ur answer

sorry its kinda long...hope it helps though
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Allison W. - 02-20-2014, 06:55 PM
[] - DrMethodical - 02-20-2014, 07:04 PM
[] - Tina - 02-20-2014, 07:07 PM
[] - Musicgirl1000 - 02-20-2014, 07:09 PM
[] - Jackie Fiol - 02-20-2014 07:16 PM
[] - Tanya Hull - 02-20-2014, 07:21 PM
[] - blueyellow - 02-20-2014, 07:30 PM