This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
careers,college,HELP?
10-14-2012, 05:12 PM
careers,college,HELP?
im going into 10th grade from aug 27th and i have many questions to ask
details-i have a average gpa of 3.87-3.91 at the of freshman year and most likely that will be the gpa at senior year my strong subjects are social studies, and im average at math
1-i wanna be a programmer for game companies or programmer that makes applications/ ive been thinking about a chef i cook a lot and love it its my number one hobby and i might want to do it professional/ also i dont like any thing to do with biz like the tech side of things like managing web pages or if i had to do something in biz i would do marketing

2-what should i prepare for other then grades and what clubs or club in school should i join and what position should aim for in the club (president,vise-prez,ext)

3-what online sites should i use already i know of some that help me with home work and stuff i like yahoo-Q's but what sites give me knowledge from people that have been through it ive heard of a site that people give lectures through videos or recording do you guys know anything about it

4-can u guys give me collage prep things like what collages should i go to with my gpa and what collages should i not think about going to, also how to get reccomendations and internships at places so i have experience so collages will take me in

THANKS

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
careers,college,HELP? - A - 10-14-2012 05:12 PM
[] - kal - 10-14-2012, 05:20 PM