This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ok so i created a group on facebook and i was the administrator for the group i accidently deleted myself?
02-20-2014, 08:59 PM
ok so i created a group on facebook and i was the administrator for the group i accidently deleted myself?
ok so i created a group on facebook and i was the administrator for the group i accidently deleted myself off as the admins and now i need to reverse that i need to be the admins so that i can manage the group there is no one else to manage the group. except for an officer but officers have no control according to facebook. someone help please its a very important group i have of 200 ppl added and its been only 3 days. its my restaurant that hasnt even opened yet.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/group...0petrosyan
NO I CANT OFFICER HAS NO CONTROL CAN SOMEONE SMART HELP ME PLZ
ok i cant do anything do you guys get that.... i cant delete people i cant delete the group... if facebook jus gonna delete the group or should jus report it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
ok so i created a group on facebook and i was the administrator for the group i accidently deleted myself? - Tina - 02-20-2014 08:59 PM
[] - Bad-Man - 02-20-2014, 09:14 PM
[] - Nobukimon - 02-20-2014, 09:27 PM