This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why my church family refuse to fellowship with me?
02-21-2014, 07:36 AM
Why my church family refuse to fellowship with me?
My church family and I are on hi & bye basic. They never invite me to small group bible study, none of them were willing to join a small group bible study with me, never invited to fellowship gatherings such as bowling, never fellowship with me at the church picnics. I am ignored on facebook. It not like i have worldly things on page or negative post. Some of the older members just ask if I'm still working, if I'm pregant (I've never been pregant & dont have any children.) and why I have not been married yet. Most just shun me off as if I am the devil. I believe I am cool people. I smile all the time. I am friendly & considered. At times I feel rejected from my church fam. I have been a member for 5yrs, regular in attendance, & active in ministry. While maintaining a peaceful lifestyle. Sometime I think maybe some believe I lead a wild worldly life. I just go to work, church, home, skating, to the gym, movies, mall & out to eat. I am concerned because I would love to fellowship more with my church family. I believe fellowship is great for the body of the church.

-Love God, Love People :-)
Oh I am not forceful about fellowshiping, not clingy but maybe different. I attend a church of most african america members. I've been accused of being different/ weird for an african american female. Maybe that has little do w/ anything. Hey its a try to figure out a solution. Help please.
(please excuse the grammar. Hope this message is easy to understand)

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why my church family refuse to fellowship with me? - Stlouis - 02-21-2014 07:36 AM
[] - revulayshun - 02-21-2014, 07:37 AM
[] - samantha - 02-21-2014, 07:47 AM
[] - taras i. pgh. - 02-21-2014, 08:00 AM
[] - Fireball - 02-21-2014, 08:08 AM
[] - Ros - 02-21-2014, 08:20 AM
[] - Carla - 02-21-2014, 08:35 AM
[] - robert C - 02-21-2014, 08:41 AM