This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why my church family refuse to fellowship with me?
02-21-2014, 08:20 AM

Hi Stlouis,
I hope you can drive because you are a very lucky lady if you can. Most people have to put up with whatever because they cannot travel.
My advice:
Run from that demonic gathering. You have been called to a higher place and it's beyond clear that these people cannot acommodate your anointing. And because they are too small to accommodate you, they are trying to steal it from you. To strip you off of it. They will avoid you until you break down in depression, inferiority and hopelessness. Envy and jealousy consumes them. And it certainly started with one single member but you know what the bible says about the tongue. Now it spread like wild fire and they know that if they keep at it, they will break you. Soon you will look, be, do, talk and behave just like they envisage. They know pressure works. It just needs patience and envious and jealous people always have plenty of time to devote to their devious plans.
Drive around and try 2, 3, 4, 5 UNTIL you find a church that feels like home. Pursue God, don't let small minded people trap you. Check churches online. Ask people to recommend one and then GO AND VISIT. THEN YOU CHOOSE. Good luck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - revulayshun - 02-21-2014, 07:37 AM
[] - samantha - 02-21-2014, 07:47 AM
[] - taras i. pgh. - 02-21-2014, 08:00 AM
[] - Fireball - 02-21-2014, 08:08 AM
[] - Ros - 02-21-2014 08:20 AM
[] - Carla - 02-21-2014, 08:35 AM
[] - robert C - 02-21-2014, 08:41 AM