This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nintendo 3ds Questions?
02-21-2014, 09:28 AM

1) No. The 3D is more of a trick of the eye then official 3D. If you turn it off, you'll see the screen as normal

2) No. If the 3DS is off, then the game won't work.

3) No. 3DS games only play on the 3DS. DS games will play on the 3DS though.

4) The camera isn't that great really - unless you keep the lens spotlessly clean. No flash, it struggles in gloomy areas...

5) I'm sure there are apps for it, but I've not investigated it.

6) Pokémon X and Y is pretty popular, and anything that has a big following. Just get the games you like.

7) It has Wifi. You need to register it to your internet (secure) router but other then that it works fine. You can surf the internet, but generally its not a good browser. I wouldn't facebook or anything. I've not investigated if there is facebook and twitter apps.

8) The Battery life depends on whether your on the internet or using the 3D features. If you're away from a power source don't use either feature. But the blue power light will turn red when battery is low, and flash when its critically low. Battery life is worse then the DS ever was.

9) You could get the 2DS, that comes without the 3D features but I'm pretty sure it has everything else. It's cheaper then the 3DS, however it's a weird design and looks clunky as heck. I'm not even sure how I'd hold it, and its certainly not travel friendly. I play the 3DS without the 3D features on (it gives me a headache).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Cynical_Student - 02-21-2014 09:28 AM
[] - 747 - 02-21-2014, 09:41 AM
[] - Nightangelwolf - 02-21-2014, 09:57 AM
[] - Billy - 02-21-2014, 10:02 AM