This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nintendo 3ds Questions?
02-21-2014, 10:02 AM

Great Questions, all of them.

1. No, you won't have that affect at all. It uses a very different type of 3D, so you won't notice it when it is off. In fact, some games I actually prefer to have it off.

2. no, the 3DS games won't play on the DS or DSi. However, DS and DSi games will play just fine on the 3DS!

4. The camera is okay. About as good as most cell phone cameras. the really cool thing though is being able to take 3D pictures with it. And they are actually in 3D.

5. Yes, it does. SwapNote is what they call it, and it works pretty much the same way.

6. It's hard to say, and it really depends on what the player likes. Any of the Mario or Zelda games are good, you can't go wrong.

7. Yes it does.

8. The battery is very decent, depending on usage of course, but I charge mine about once ever 2 days or so.

9. Even if you're going to keep the 3D off part of the time, you still can't get the same level of graphics on a DS or DSi system. Even with the 3D off, the 3DS games look great in comparison to the DS or DSi.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Cynical_Student - 02-21-2014, 09:28 AM
[] - 747 - 02-21-2014, 09:41 AM
[] - Nightangelwolf - 02-21-2014, 09:57 AM
[] - Billy - 02-21-2014 10:02 AM