This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My account was hacked and I lost all my emails and contacts. I am also not receiving any email?
02-21-2014, 03:04 PM
My account was hacked and I lost all my emails and contacts. I am also not receiving any email?
Yesterday my contacts got spam messages from my account. As soon as knew about this I changed my password and informed Yahoo. Then I realized that ALL my messages and contacts were also lost so I reported this problem to Yahoo again. Today I got an answer that they were able to restore some of my emails, however, my account is still completely empty, all my contact are lost, and additionally, I am not receiving any emails!

Three days ago I received an email form Yahoo telling that my mailbox was full that I was supposed to upgrade it, otherwise they were going to delete everything. Therefore I click on that "Upgrade now" button and the next day I got my account hacked.

Could these two things be related? Is it there a way to recover the contents of my account again?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My account was hacked and I lost all my emails and contacts. I am also not receiving any email? - Juliana - 02-21-2014 03:04 PM
[] - Peter R - 02-21-2014, 03:13 PM
[] - Kittysue - 02-21-2014, 03:23 PM