This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do some 13-15 year olds want sex?
02-22-2014, 03:47 AM
Why do some 13-15 year olds want sex?
I'm 13 years old and I find myself constantly wanting it.
And before someone says it's because of pressure from media or peers, it actually isn't. I haven't felt any pressure into having it. This came naturally and slowly, but I'm still confused as to why I feel it at 13.
I have a boyfriend, and I know people will say "You can't have a serious boyfriend at the age of 13!" Well, it's as serious as it can be when you're 13. On a daily basis, we often share our feelings and thoughts with each other, and we both feel that same wanting. Again, my boyfriend and I aren't the type to give in to pressure or media hype. Our wanting came naturally, and we found ourselves craving sex from each other. I think about it often, and he does too. (BTW, before anyone calls me a slut, I haven't had sex or done anything sexual yet)
Despite my urges, I made a promise to myself to wait until marriage, and to wait until I have my education and my career set. But why do I crave this at 13 years old?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why do some 13-15 year olds want sex? - maya - 02-22-2014 03:47 AM
[] - Guinea Pig Mama - 02-22-2014, 03:54 AM
[] - Jamieson - 02-22-2014, 04:04 AM
[] - Mad about 69 - 02-22-2014, 04:18 AM